Friday, February 19, 2016

Stop the Presses!



This guy requested Tea Time with Mom!

How can I not oblige a request like that?

So we were swept away to a chimney-corner nook where we found flowing brooks, trees and crooks, and flying fairy looks in our winter picture story-books.


Oh you guys, I am seriously loving poetry time. I still have so much to learn but these sweet little poems have increased my appreciation for this art so much.

Speaking of learning, this guy is also trying to master the "tea pinky". We might have a little ways to go.


When tea time was over I noticed Keaton's cup was still full.  

"Aren't you going to drink your tea, Buddy?" I asked.  He was raving about it to his brothers who choose milk instead.

"Nah." He told me. "I only like it with cookies."


Ahhh, I see how this goes.  Oh well, looks like I'll be making more cookies if it brings them to the table for poems.

Happy Weekend, everyone!

No comments: