Friday, August 14, 2015

Baby Kono IV: 26 Weeks


In lieu of posting a formal 26-week update here, I'm over at The Sunlit Path today talking about this pregnancy thus far, including an update from my most recent appointment.  I hope you'll join me there.

I mentioned in this post that Baby Stella is stubborn.  As soon as my doctor walked in this week he asked, "Did you have a talk with your baby about cooperating this week?" While she is moving around fine when I'm at home she refuses to wake up for our ultrasounds....no matter what time of day it is.

Proof that she can not be bothered by any of this:

26 weeks

Oh you guys, we're in trouble aren't we?

It took awhile but we did finally see her take some respirations, which was good.

Eight more weeks (at least!) we can do this!

No comments: