Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Our Week So Far....

Sunday - At church on Sunday Keaton slumped over and look up at me with puppy dog eyes and whined, I'm just soooo tired! And I did as any doting mother would do, I looked down at him and hissed, "sit up straight, that's not how you sit in church!" He came home from mass, ate lunch, and put himself to sleep.  For 3 hours.  You know where this is going, right?  Back to School germs, yup, yup, yup.  And Mother of the Year for me, obviously. Coughing, sneezing, runny nose, our first (of the year) school cold! ::throws confetti::

Monday - After hitting the essential oils hard on Sunday Keaton was good enough to go to school on Monday so we got everyone ready, headed to the car, and then our nanny called.  You know where this one is going too, right?  Back to School Colds for everyone!!! She sounded awful. AWFUL.  So we quickly adjusted our plans, Collin took the boys to school and then stayed home with Nolan for the day.

Tuesday - Everyone is feeling much better.  Sarah (not her real name) is back, Keaton is continuing to perk up, the other two are still showing no signs.  Life is Good!  Everyone makes it to there designated locations on time! My phone drops my first conference call but makes it through the second with flying colors!  Yay!  Oh Shit.  Why is Collin calling me 4x in 15 minutes? He threw out his back.  Wait. That does it no justice....He THREW OUT HIS BACK.  That's a little better.  You guys, I've never seen anything like this, he CAN NOT GET OUT OF BED. Apparently all those times I said I "threw out my back" I must have "slightly tweaked my back" because Holy Shit is this bad. The boys brought him dinner in bed though, so that was kind of cute.

Wednesday - Is that today?  I don't even know where were at here....yes, today is Wednesday.  Collin barely slept last night, which of course means I also barely slept last night.  And guess what else happened over night?  The little two started coming down with their colds. Because, of course!  I was going to keep Hutt home but he woke up 10 minutes before Sarah was going to be here and said he wanted to go to school (he doesn't and hasn't had a fever so I let him...I probably shouldn't have, but I did). So, we had 10 minutes for him to eat, brush his teeth and me to make Keaton's lunch.  But then he sat down to eat and said his tummy hurt: poop or eat Hutt, you can only do one! Pick! He went to the bathroom, I shut the door behind him and realized instantly it was locked, because why not? I mean, we're not running late or anything....I find the key, get the boys in their shoes and coats and out the door only to realize that Keaton's car seat is not in the car....and OMG, can we add one more thing to this morning?  Please?!

Anyway, that's our week so far...how are you doing?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG sorry sweetie...it's already Wednesday so the madness will end...right???? Love you!

Sarah said...

I hope things get better soon! I can't help smiling at the thought of all of this happening at once!! It makes me picture you standing back and yelling "BRING IT ON!!!" Cause we know you can handle pretty much anything! You got this:)I'll be praying for a healthy weekend for your family.

CAS said...

Yikes!!! That sounds bad!!! Yes, cold season is here for those going to school, unfortunately. Hope you got it done with for awhile now.