Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Heaven's Newest Angel

"There is no footprint too small to leave an imprint on this world."
~ Author Unknown


It is with great sadness that I come here tonight to ask for your thoughts and prayers for a family that is very dear to me.  

On Sunday, the six month old son of my friend and childhood neighbor, Lindsay, passed away unexpectedly. I never got to meet Blake in person, I only got to see his chubby little cheeks and infectious smile through Facebook pictures - but with a smile like that it's hard not to hear those giggles and coos coming right through the computer screen.

Dear sweet baby Blake, while you walk with Jesus now may you know that in your short time here you made a huge imprint on this earthly world.

To Lindsay and girls,
Gary and Mo,
Tony and Jen,
Lauren and Greg,

May you know that we are holding you all up in our thoughts and prayers.  May the Lord grant you the strength to get through this very difficult time, give you solace knowing that your precious baby boy is sitting beside him now, and provide you with comfort with the promise that one day you will all be reunited again, for eternity. 

So much love to you all.

Please keep Lindsay and her girls, Blake, and the entire Ayala family in your thoughts and prayers.

"So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy." - John 16:22

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love you, Kate. We all love you! Thank you.

Kristal said...

I can think of nothing more devastating. My prayers are with them. I pray for their comfort, that they can find peace and know that God will get them through this. I'm so sad for them.

CAS said...

So sad to hear! Prayers for this family!