Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nolan: 3-month Pictures

The majority of Nolan's 3-month photos were taken in the same park we took his newborn shots. Although he was smiling and cooing by 3-months he was having none of it that day.

All of our boys had pretty chubby cheeks at 3-months, but I've gotta say, Nolan takes the cake.  These were all taken in August and I remember being at a reunion at the end of August when someone else was holding him and for the first time I got a good look as an outsider.  People were mid-conversation when I blurted out, Holy Crap he has big cheeks!

When I pick out the boys outfits for their monthly pictures I usually choose something that they wore for a special occasion during that time period; a holiday, wedding, baptism, something along those lines.  Last August it was hot though, so I went a slightly different route.  Instead of a "special outfit" I choose this little pants and shorts set because I always thought it was adorable on him.  I loved the bright teal shirt and the way it made his eyes pop and those little plaid shorts were so soft and comfy.  What I didn't realize until I saw a sneak peek of these shots on Facebook is that those chubby little cheeks of his look just like the bulldog on the front of his shirt. Not exactly the look I was going for ::sigh:: but oh!  those cheeks!

Photo by Natural Intuition Photography

Photo by Natural Intuition Photography

Photo by Natural Intuition Photography

Photo by Natural Intuition Photography

Photo by Natural Intuition Photography

Photo by Natural Intuition Photography




1 comment:

CAS said...

Love me some Nolan cheeks! That cracked me up about the "look alike" dog...