The boys, in correct order were:
Tanya, I'll get you your gift card sometime this weekend! Enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Latte :)
So, because I'm a total nerd, I've written all the guesses down and run some stats....let's review...
* Of 10 total guesses, only two people (20%) got all three correct. Tanya & Kira, congrats!
*The most correctly guessed baby was Hutton, with 7 correct guesses.
* Hutton was followed by Keaton, with 5 correct guesses.
* The most often confused baby was Nolan, with the only people correctly identifying him being Tanya & Kira.
* The most often mixed up babies were Keaton & Nolan (5 people mixed them up)
* The second most often mixed up babies were Hutton & Nolan (3 people mixed them up)
* No one mixed up Keaton & Hutton
* I find this very interesting and I think it supports my theory that Nolan is a mix between the two.
* For the record, Collin was tired when he looked at these but he mixed up Keaton & Nolan. He thought Hutton was the easiest because of his eyes. Of the three, I think Keaton is the easiest because of his round head.
There you have it! Maybe we'll play again at 9 months, where I think they will all start to get easier.