Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Product Pimpin': Lands End Cotton Knit Sheet Set

I was making our bed this morning and I thought, oooh, I need to do a blog post on these sheets because they are delicious.  Yes.  Our new sheets are delicious.

When the rental company delivered our temporary furniture last December they brought beds, but no bedding; we had to quick run out that night and buy sheets and a comforter just so we could go to bed.  It was winter so we purchased a flannel set at Kohl's  It was nothing special, but it has done it's job the last ten months. 

When we were getting ready to move back home I had to buy all new sheets because we have a king-sized bed here while the duplex was only a queen.  I knew I wanted something a little higher quality then we've been sleeping on the last several months.  That set was starting to pill and after so many washes it just wasn't comfortable any more.  This may sound greedy, but I wanted our bed to feel luxurious when we climbed in at the end of the day.

Photo from Landsend.com
You guys, these sheets are amazing.  I love them.  I love them so much.  I can not wait to go to bed at night.  Now, admittedly we've only slept on them three nights and I've only washed them once, so I can't speak to how well they hold up, but so far I'd give them five stars.

To be honest with you, I haven't done a ton of sheet shopping, so the price tag looks high to me, but my little secret is that I never shop at Lands End unless I have a 30% off coupon and I shop through Ebates so I get an additional % back (a lot of times up to 6%), which makes these a bit more reasonable. I ordered three sets in sizes full, queen, and king (for Keaton, the spare bedroom, and our bedroom, respectively) in Driftwood Tan.  I cringed a little when I hit 'confirm order' because, what if they weren't that nice - I just dropped a shit ton on sheets. But as soon as they arrived I knew we were going to love them.  And love them I do.  If you are in the market, I highly recommend them.

Next up will be flannel sheets for winter and I'm hoping I can find another set that makes me this happy at the end of the day.

No comments: