Saturday, October 27, 2012

25.9 pounds of squash



And our winner is.....Sharaa!!  

Sharaa guessed 20.5 lbs, which was pretty close.  25.9 was the official weigh in.  That's....a lot of squash.  I need to get cooking :)

Sharaa, due to sick kids I wasn't able to make it to the post office today, but I will get you your Trick-or-Treat sign before the holiday.  Promise.

Unfortunately our Halloween plans for today were thwarted by horribly runny noses, coughs, and 100 degree fevers.  All three boys are now sick.  Hutton's definitely the worst.  His lips are so chapped they are bleeding.  They were all in bed at 7 pm tonight and I'm hoping a good night's sleep will allow us to go on with plans for tomorrow.  Caramel apples, Packer game, trick-or-treating, that's what's on the docket.  Just hoping these colds can subside a bit. 

3 comments:

Tracy Over said...

Hope the boys feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Yay! T is very excited! That IS a lot of squash to cook. I recently ate some that V's mom makes, often. This is the 1st year I have enjoyed it. V said, that means I am getting old. :)

Happy Halloween and I hope the boys get better soon.
SMX

Jill said...

Aww...hope everyone's feeling better soon! Love your Halloween decs post!