Friday, June 15, 2012

Looking in. Looking up.

I stood at the front door the other day, looking into our new house, and I felt like I was frozen in time.  I remember standing in this exact spot six months ago, looking in at the destruction, mourning all that was lost.  Now I stand here looking forward to the future, antsy to start a new life and build new memories. 

Things are looking up.

My, what a difference six months makes.

December 2011






June 2012





Full house update to come. 
Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

CAS said...

whoooo hoooo- loving the newness and yes- looking forward to new memories!

Kristal said...

I hope everything comes together very soon for the five of you!

Anonymous said...

The house is looking great Kate!!! I can't wait for you guys to be in there. :)
~Tanya