Friday, December 2, 2011

An explanation for the silence

I've gotten a few messages from friends this week saying - Hey, dude, what's with the lack of blog posts??

Actually, they've been very sweet saying, I miss your blog posts, which awww, that is so nice.  But I know in their head their actually thinking SLACKER.

We have been busy around here and there were a number of posts I meant to write, like our trip to the apple orchard, the pumpkin patch, and Halloween.  Oh, and our weekend in Indy and my first attempt at making apple pie. 

I had good intentions and I told myself this time it would be different, I wouldn't slack on life.  But then the hormones kicked in and I've spent the last several weeks, ummm, well, trying not to die.  See, at the end of September we found out this:


Holy shit, y'all!  We are in trouble!
June 11, 2012

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh!!! I thought that was why you were being hush hush. Very exciting :D Congrats to you all!

CAS said...

Yeah- I was waiting for this post! Congrats and hang in there and ask for lots of help from the MOMS. I am so looking forward to seeing the fam in a few weeks- so counting down the days! Love you tons and we pray for Baby Kono each night!

Katharine said...

Excellent news! Congratulations!

Em said...

You ARE in trouble! ;) Every child is a blessing, and I'm so happy for your growing family!

Mama B said...

We are beyond excited for all of you Kate! So glad you posted!

Kim's Crafty Apple said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah! Congratulations! 3 is fantastic!

Amanda said...

So happy for you guys! Can't wait to spend time with another Kono baby!

Jill said...

Such a fun announcement...we are SOOO excited for you guys!!! Oh and by the way, yes you are crazy, but who am I to talk :) as I sit here with #3 passed out on my chest, breathing in her sweet baby smells! Congrats to all of you as you await the next beautiful addition to your family! Hope you're feeling better soon!

P. S. Hannah sends you a big hug and gummy smile!

The Life of Me said...

Congratulations Kate!!!! I am so excited for you and your family!!!!!