Thursday, October 20, 2011

His Promise

 
 

I've had a lot weighing on my mind lately and a number of things and people I've been praying for.  Last night I walked outside with Keaton and saw this. 

A full rainbow.
 
A double rainbow, if you look closely.

It was so big I couldn't fit it in one frame, but it was so bright and so beautiful I had to capture all of it any way I could.

The sight of it almost instantly brought tears to my eyes.  My heart lightened and right then I felt like, everything is going to be okay. 

A rainbow in the Bible symbolizes the new covenant, His promise to us.

Today I received good news from three different people.

God is good.  Life is good.  If you have something weighing you down, I hope you will soon see your rainbow.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks Hon! This means a lot! Lots of love <3

CaSondra Shim said...

Ahhh- just your pictures of it- brought tears to my eyes! Gods beauty is amazing and his promises bring hope! Thanks for sharing and thanks for making the trip to come visit us- it means the world to us! It will fill me up until I can see you all again at Christmas!