Thursday, April 21, 2011

Keaton's Favorite Bird


Untitled from Kate Konopacki on Vimeo.

That's right!  CaSondra is our winner - Keaton's favorite bird is the black and orange Oriole, that eats oranges.

(For the record, the first time he told me that they eat oranges I thought he was nuts.  I'm not sure why I doubt this kid, he is like a sponge and soaks up every little thing people say.  Like the other day when my mom was changing his diaper - a particularly bad diaper - and she exclaimed Oh shit!  He's still saying that.  Thankfully only we can understand him.)

(Also, I think we're going to need one of those bird feeders.)

CaS, watch your mailbox for your Easter prize:


The bunny was made by my Mom (Thanks, Mom!) - she made a pair of bunnies for me and I asked her if she'd be interested in making one for my Easter prize and she obliged - Mom's are good like that.

The flower pot and seeds represents New Life and embodies what Easter means to me. 

Speaking of Easter I have a number of Easter related posts in the works but between trying to hit a deadline for work, getting my house cleaned for guests this weekend, and attending my most favorite masses of the year, things are a bit busy around here.  So, they'll be up soon, but possibly after Easter.  Until then, Happy Easter, everyone!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

You are one awesome Mama!! Good job Keats, such a wonderful message :) Congrats CaS!

CaSondra Shim said...

Yeah- My mom tells me all the time that he talks about O-RE-O's - he loves them!

Jill said...

That's hysterical! I love how he knows exactly what he's talking about and the rest of us are like, huh?! :) Love the video! Congrats, CaS!

Em said...

That was such an adorable video! <3 I can't believe how big "Tee" has gotten, and he's still as CUTE as ever!

BJohnsons on the Lake said...

What equipment did you use to get this video? The quality and sound is excellent.

Kate said...

Hey Ryan, this was taken with our Canon Elph point-and-shoot. It's a nice little camera. Here's a link on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-SD1100IS-Digital-Stabilized/dp/B0012YC7AE/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1303752166&sr=1-6