Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On hold for a St. Patty's Day game

We're going to take a break from What's for Dinner Wednesday this week....can you take a break from something you've only done once?  Probably not, but whatever.  I'm not cooking tonight because it is Ash Wednesday and because we are Catholic we can't eat meat.  Add that to we have an appointment with our Insurance Agent at 2 pm and Church at 5:30 pm and well, we're going to Subway for dinner (Seafood sub for Collin and Veggie Delight for me.  Keats will probably get turkey.)  Eating out on Ash Wednesday feels so wrong to me but right now I'm more worried about having hungry screaming children in church, so Subway it is!

But! the real reason we're taking a break is because next Thursday is St. Patrick's Day and because I had so much fun having our little guessing game before Valentine's Day that we're going to do it again!

The first person to leave a comment guessing what Keaton is drinking in this picture will win a little St. Patty's Day surprise from me. 


I'll be going to the post office on Saturday so the winner will be announced this weekend! What's your guess?

8 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Green Milk. Noah loves it when we add food coloring to his milk, and it gets him to drink it all!

Amanda said...

That would be my guess too green milk, second guess would be a Shamrock Shake :)

Justin said...

Chocolate milk!!!

Mama B said...

oops, that last comment was from me, not Justin!

Jill said...

Hot chocolate (maybe tinted green)...can you do that?!

amanda said...

Shamrock shake...if not, organic chocolate milk!!!!

Kate W. said...

What about hot (warm) chocolate with marshmallows AFTER snowshoeing!

Em said...

Everything I was thinking...Shamrock shake, hot chocolate, organic chocolate milk...have been guessed, so I'm just waiting to see who the lucky winner is this time! :)