Sunday, March 6, 2011

From the Archives

Collin recently had to transfer some pictures from our point-and-shoot camera onto the computer.


These pictures from Keaton's 9-month photo shoot happened to get transferred with them.


When I saw them sitting in the 'my pictures' folder I was a little confused...


See, this outfit is currently hanging in the boys' closet...


But it's no longer hanging there for Keaton.  It's there for his little brother.

It didn't take me too long to figure it out though, since 1) Hutton isn't yet 9 months old...


and 2) these kids really look nothing alike.  Okay, maybe a little, but not much...



















I suppose this calls for a comparison photo shoot though, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Kim's Crafty Apple said...

I completely get where you're coming from! I have a hard time telling the difference between Cedi & Capri when they were younger - lots to do with the matching clothes I think....

CLAREW said...

Awww :( They grow so stinkin' fast! I can't stand it! Very cute!

Em said...

Oooh! Ooh! Yes, do a comparison photo! You're right, they really do look quite a bit diferent...and I forget how much Keaton looks like Collin and Hutton looks like you! Amazing!