Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to work we go

 

Are Mondays hard for you guys too, or is it just me?  I can not think straight on Mondays.  Today I called my counterpart at least 4 times to "run something by her." Because, for real, I can't form a coherent thought.

Keaton takes his work very seriously.  Collin told him he had to wear this hard hat anytime he builds his train track.  And that (toy) chainsaw was from a garage sale.  Best $1 ever spent.  He LOVES that thing.  He watches Collin and Papa cut wood so he also cuts wood...our firewood... all over the living room floor. 

The downside of having a fire going all winter long means there is alot of wood being hauled inside the house.  And alot of wood chips being dropped on the floor.  We have to vacuum on a daily basis.  Except we don't.  Which means wood chips on the floor.

I did not mean for this to be another brain dump post but I guess it is. 

While we're brain dumping lets talk about tv shows.  Is anyone watching Hawaii 5-0?  I love that show.  I think it is my favorite new show of the year. Oh wait.  There's also Mike and Molly...hmm...I'm not sure I can choose between those two.  I'm also watching Paula's new dance show.  And I'm ticked they didn't send Twitch on last week.  I'm a huge ballet fan, and I really like White Tree Fine Art, but come on! Twitch got 3 gold stars (WTFA did not).  I think that the decision came down to the two of them and the experts picked WTFA because they figured America would vote in Twitch.  I hope they are right, but I'm not sure that's the right way to go.  What are you guys watching right now?

Okay, that's it for me tonight.  I'm off to bed because in the morning it's back to work we go. 

8 comments:

Mama B said...

I'm a big fan of Biggest Loser Tuesdays, Law and Order: SVU Wednesdays, and Greys Anatomy Thursdays!!! The new show this year though that I'm really liking is Off The Map on Wednesday nights (from the creator of Greys Anatomy) I hope it sticks around. Is this week draggggginnnng for anyone else, I woke up thinking it had to be Thursday, then quickly realized it was only TUESDAY!

Love the chainsaw by the way!

TeamNee said...

Not watching tv at night with the little one... She doesn't settle down until 9. Thank goodness for DVR! We watch greys, private, svu, bros & siss, and that's about it..

Kate said...

What channel is The Biggest Loser on? I've never watched that show and I think it is because it's on a channel we don't get...

Oh yes, I'm still watching Greys too. And Private when I can stay awake. I usually fall asleep on the couch before it comes on. And Bros & Siss is one I used to watch but haven't in so long. I wouldn't even have a clue what is going on anymore.

How long ago did Off The Map start? Is it too late to pick it up?

Amanda said...

I thought about watching Off the Map but I DVR Grey's, Private Practice, Bros/Sis, Desperate Housewives and my guilty daily pleasure...Young & The Restless...horrible I know. I figured I have enough TV to watch but there is always more I want to...

I think I need to patent the self-cleaning house and we'd all have it made in the shade :)

Mama B said...

Biggest loser is on NBC at 7pm on Tuesday nights, Off the Map is 7 or 8 pm on Wed nights on ABC, it's not too late to catch up it just started, I think there have been 2 episodes, you can always go online and watch them too!

Jill said...

Yes, I hate Mondays, so that's why I worked it to have Mondays off...so really, I hate Tuesdays (haha, imagine what today is!)

I'm a TV loser and don't watch any shows cause we don't get off work till 6 and then bedtime-get-ready process starts at 7:30 (the longest dinners ever with picky eaters is inbetween!!) So I consider myself lucky if I can catch Anderson Cooper to know what's going on in the world!

Kristal said...

I love the hard hat and chainsaw!

Em said...

This post totally made me realize that I have no shows that I actually watch anymore. Except American Idol just started, so maybe I'll watch that. I wish I would've got in on Paula's show when it first started. :(