The few good points of this weekend: sleeping in, snuggling the boys in front of the fire, a fire that burned non-stop all weekend long, watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown with Keats, Keaton sitting nicely on my lap as I worked on the computer, Hutt's smiles and coos.
I have a number of posts in the hopper, including:
- Hutt's Surgery post - most of you all ready know the outcome (if you don't look back at my Twitter stream or Facebook updates from Thursday - the gist, it went really well) but I still want to do a post for his baby book. This is the only place I'm recording memories so I want to write it down.
- Keaton's 21 month letter - but at this point I might as well wait another week and write a 22-month letter.
- Hutt's 4-month letter - due Thursday
- Cloth diapering the whys and whats - some people have asked what brand we're trying and what led us in this direction...the details are coming
- Finish the gosh darn vacation posts! And right now you're asking: She's not done with those yet? Answer: No, she's not. I mean, I'm not. I have a few left I just need to get them done already. Why, at this point? For the baby books!
I'm considering linking my Twitter stream to Facebook. Does anyone know if there is a way to have SELECTED tweets go to Facebook? My problem is, I'm not sure I want EVERYTHING going there.
Next weekend is Halloween and then it will be November 1st. And can someone tell me how THAT happened?
Although I'm looking forward to November as we are planning a trip down to Indy to see Collin's sister and brother-in-law. It will be a nice, needed, break.
I think the slew of medical stuff going on around here has finally caught up with me. This weekend I have been so overwhelmed. It's odd, you'd think I'd be feeling the exact opposite now that everything is done. But that's just it, it's not all done. Hutt and I still have follow-up appointments to go to and, oddly, they are stressing me out. Not the appointments themselves but the fitting in of MORE stuff. It's left me feeling all out of whack and like there is no order in our lives right now.
Which takes me back to Point #1 - my crabby mood. It's a vicious cycle, this mood.
And on that note, I'm out. Good night guys.
P.S. Go Pack! We love you Favre...when you SUCK! Woo!!