Thursday, September 30, 2010

Transformation

And just like that!

My Little Boy...






Became...








My Big Boy!!






We paid a visit to Auntie Bea tonight and Keaton got his first haircut!  Collin is thrilled; I find it all a little bittersweet.  He looks adorable and I love it, but his curls, they're all gone. Forever! 

When we walked in and tried to put him in the chair he kicked and screamed and it was obvious THAT was not going to work.  So I bribed him with a sucker.  It did the trick.  He jumped up on the chair and looked totally content... until we tried putting the cape on him.  Then the kicking and screaming started again and we decided no cape and he can sit on my lap.  We both had hair all over us but once he was on my lap he didn't make a peep, just sucked away on his lollipop and played with his dinosaur.  By the time we were done he was a sticky mess (so was I!) and he had hair stuck to his nose, hands, shirt, well...everywhere. 

Then the funniest thing happened, he grew 5 inches and aged several months.  My little boy...he's gone!

7 comments:

TeamNee said...

He looks even more adorable and I didn't think that was possible! :)

CaSondra Shim said...

Awww- he looks so cute- don't worry about the curls- he is sooooo adorable!

amanda said...

Awww...how handsome! He's getting way too big! Miss you all!

Amanda said...

Oh my...the little boy is gone...what a big boy :) SO CUTE!!!!

Patten Family said...

I loved his curls too...but he is SO cute now:)

Em said...

Did you save a lock of those curls, Mom? I'm sure his first haircut was bittersweet, but like everyone else has said, he looks ADORABLE with his little haircut!

Jill said...

Isn't that the truth...I can't get over it every time you go for the haircut how much older they look! He looks great...what a handsome little guy! :)