Friday, September 10, 2010

Enjoying Today



***
This was my last day of maternity leave. Well, technically I went back yesterday. But because I was only planning on working 2 half days this week and Hutton's consultation was this morning I ended up taking the day off. So this was it, on Monday I head back full time. So following Hutt's appointment this morning (update to come) we packed the boys up and headed to Oshkosh to do a little outlet shopping for fall clothes for Keaton. By the time we were done we were all tired, cranky, and hungry. And thirsty! That boy loves his chocolate milk :)
I feel so different about going back to work this time around. Not angry, which is a pleasant surprise, but still sad and mostly nervous about adjusting to the new routine. How am I going to balance work, mothering, keeping the house clean, exercising, and blogging? I know something is going to have to take a back seat and I'm worried it will be this site - I wish it could be the house but I'm so Type A that I am a royal bitch if this house is a mess/dirty. Anyway, I'm going to try my best to keep blogging regularly. What I realized most over the summer is that I really like doing this. I love sharing our lives with you, I love your comments, I love people telling me at weddings that they look daily for new updates and pictures. So, thank you for reading. Thank you for coming on this journey with me - I appreciate it!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I think I speak for all when I say we truly love reading your blog and the love you show for your family. Always a good read :)

Jill said...

Yep - I second that...I can always count on your blog to be good for a laugh, cry, right on, or just "glad I'm not the only one that happens to!" Thanks so much! Good luck tomorrow!