Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Enjoying Today


***
I tried posting this from my phone earlier tonight but had some issues uploading the picture. I thought about getting up and moving to the other couch to finish from the computer but then decided against it; I was enjoying this moment way too much to disrupt it. We got back from the cabin yesterday afternoon and I've spent my day trying to get the house back in order. This peaceful moment was exactly what I needed at the end of a somewhat stressful day. It's now 12:30 am and I'm up pumping while Collin is feeding Hutt a bottle. Good night everyone.

2 comments:

Em said...

Glad you decided to relish that moment...I'm squeeing inside from the preciousness. :)

Jill said...

What a sweet picture. And also, love the bit about the 12:30 activities...totally remember those days! Doesn't it make you think...who in their right mind would do this to themselves at 12:30 in the morning??!!...Only a mother :)