Thursday, July 22, 2010

Enjoying Today




***
We're heading up north to spend the weekend with my parents and Justin & Kira at the cabin - so we've been busy packing today. And since the cabin addition/remodel project is well underway - drywall, painting, and carpeting are complete! - we're also "moving in" with our bed, dresser, etc. and no shit, that kid pushed the dresser across the kitchen floor without Collin's help. My Enjoying Today post will likely come through Twitter tomorrow since I'm not savvy enough to know how to post to the blog through my phone.
Happy Weekend, Everyone!

3 comments:

MaLinda said...

Have a great time up North! Hpefully Alex and I will make it up there soon too. It will be fun to see all the improvements!

Em said...

Whoa...go, Keaton! That's amazing. Hope you're enjoying your time "Up North"!

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/