Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Enjoying Today


I know I said these posts were going to be no words, just pictures, but I feel the need to explain today's "fun". Here's the deal. The state of our dining room was driving me MAD. I was cranky all day yesterday because I slept with the boys during nap time and didn't get any cleaning done and it was grating on me so much that I found myself in a bad mood again this morning. And that's when I realized I needed to just do it - even if it meant cutting into our "fun" afternoon time. So while Hutt napped in the afternoon Keats and I worked on the dining room. And even though it wasn't digging in dirt or splashing in the pool, the truth is he enjoyed it because we were doing it together. I wish I could have gotten a picture of him scrubbing the floor along side me.
When we were done there was also some time for a little book reading. You can't see Hutton in these pics but both boys were on my lap.




And to top the day off Mama got a little girl time at a spa party this evening. Ahhhhhh, relaxation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh- I'm sute Keat loved helping his mommy- he doesn't realize to US it is work- to him it is something to do with you! Glad you got to relax too! CAS