Monday, June 28, 2010

Family of Four

It's a Boy!!!
Collin and I are excited to announce the arrival of our son
Hutton Andrew Konopacki
7:07 am
Monday June 28, 2010
5 lbs 10 oz
18 inches
Mama and Baby are doing well. Because he was early Hutton is in the NICU being monitored but we've been able to see him and I just got done with an hour and a half of "kangaroo care" (holding him chest to chest). He doesn't have quite as much hair as his brother but I think he looks similar. I left my camera in his room but will post a picture and more details as soon as I can.

12 comments:

samantha said...

OMG CONGRATULATIONS! Hope everything is okay and hey, that's EXACTLY how far along I was when I had Theo!

IT'S A BOY! HOORAY FOR BOYS!!!

amanda said...

I'm so happy for all of you! I can't wait to meet him! I hope he's out of the NICU soon! Lots of love!

Katharine said...

Oh WOW! Congratulations and what a perfect name! Oh yay oh yay!!!

CLAREW said...

CONGRATS! We are so happy for your family, hope things are ok for all :)

Em said...

Congrats again, you guys! I'm so glad to hear Hutton is doing well...will continue to pray. I can't wait to see pics of your newest little miracle! Take care, Konos! Love you!

Ashleigh Wappler said...

Congratualtions to you guys! We are so excited to hear that both of you are doing well!

Karma said...

Congrats Kate! Can't wait to hear the adventures your 2 little boys get into together! :)
Karma

TeamNee said...

Congrats Kate, Colin, and Keaton! I hope the little man gets stronger and stronger everyday.

Gail said...

Congratulations Konos! Another little boy...

I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see pictures!

:)

Kim's Crafty Apple said...

Congratulations! What surprising news! I'm so happy to hear things are going well :)

Jill said...

Congrats again - we're SO happy for you and so cool to have a little brother for Keaton! I'm sure they will be two peas in a pod! Lots of love to you all!

M & A said...

Congratulations! Alex and I just returned from our honeymoon today to this wonderful news! Love the name..way to carry on family names! Congrats again!!

Love, MaLinda & Alex