Thursday, March 25, 2010

Haircut Time?

I stepped away from bath time a couple of weeks ago to switch a load of laundry and grab Keaton's towel. I came back to this.

Collin's latest attempt at convincing me it is time for a haircut.

Like alot of babies, when Keats was an infant he rubbed off the hair on the back of his head.

It left him with a sort of old-man-bowl around the bottom, bald in the middle, and well, almost a mohawk on top.

I know the bottom/sides and top could use a trim. His bottom hairs are getting so long they are starting to curl.

But a haircut would mean my little boy is becoming a big boy. And that thought is hard on Mama.

I promised Collin we'd do it before his 18 month picutes.
That only gives me a little over 3 months to continue to delay the haircut time.

5 comments:

Kim's Crafty Apple said...

Cedi always twists her hair so she gets this 'half mullet' thing going on...I just trim it up myself - it's sort of fun since she doesn't care what it looks like.

Andrew Ryne said...

These pics are adorable. I don't know how you are waiting! I couldn't even make it until Andrew was 1, his crazy hair drove me crazy.

CaSondra Shim said...

I love- LOVE- LOVE these pics of Keats!!!! I just can't get enough of him!!!! SO cute!!!! He has the best expressions on his face! Hair cut or not, mohawk or not- he is just so darn cute!!! I look forward to your posts so much!

Jill said...

Too cute! I don't blame you. We took Ben right after his 1st birthday...it must be a boy thing. And my 3-yr-old girl...well...we still haven't cut her hair! I couldn't do it before cause she had these sweet little baby curls, but it's starting to look scraggly...I'm afraid it's time and I have to get over it!! Thanks for the post!!

keenblogger said...

hahahaha... she is looking like she is having her moments. i love the smile on her face. sooo cuteeee... but also provide enough vitamins to the children because its the time right now to save your child from iron deficiency. an iron deficiency (the most common type of anemia), which is an easily fixable cause of hair loss. Your doctor will have to do a blood test to determine for sure if you have this type of anemia.
http://hairloss.co.com/anemia-hair-loss/