Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Little Stinker

Our friends, Jill & Andy, sent Keaton this oh-so-appropriate onesie.
He wears it with pride.
And if this isn't the face of a Stink, I don't know what is.


Thanks guys!

******************************

In unrelated news, my sister- and brother-in-law, CaSondra and Ben, are heading to Tanzania, Africa on Saturday where they will embark on a 6-day climb of Mount Kilimanjaro and then go on a safari. I'm so excited for them! Cas has given me permission to tweet some updates during the week so watch my twitter stream on the right hand side for info. And if you would, could you keep them in your prayers for safe travel and a safe and successful summit. Good luck you two; we'll be thinking about you!

5 comments:

Em said...

That onesie is perfect! Gosh, I just love his smile...it's so much like his Daddy's. Though I think K definitely looks more like his Mama now that he's older, that smile is totally Collin's!

I'll keep CaS and Ben in my prayers. What an AWESOME trip!

Jill said...

That's awesome! Glad he likes it...I told you I couldn't resist! :0)

Happy hiking to Ben and CaS! They're so brave!

Andrew Ryne said...

So stinkin' cute! Its as if he knows EXACTLY what it says :)

CaSondra Shim said...

I love these pics KATE!!! He is so STINKIN CUTE!!

Thanks for your prayers everyone as we will need them all- it will be an Amazing Adventure! I think I'm so excited and so nervous that I couldn't sleep last night!

Kim's Crafty Apple said...

what a doll! So adorable!