At 7:25 tonight I realized OMG! SYTYCD is on RIGHT. NOW. What am I doing sitting here listening to the President talk about health care reform?? Sorry Mr. President, there are important things and then there are i.m.p.o.r.t.a.n.t. things, if you know what I mean? And I think you do...
So I missed a good chunk of the beginning of the show and then my mom had dinner ready and on the table for us and then Stink decided he was hungry. Scratch that. He was Starving! And so as hard as I tried to watch, I wasn't very focused through the first half of the show. And to be honest with you, with what I did see, I didn't really feel like I was missing much. Again with the 'eh'.
And then Nigel nailed it on the head. The first half of the show was flat, but the last three routines made the show worth half-watching for me. And Kayla & Jason's hip hop? Thank you. Finally a decent hip hop routine this year!
So, I don't have a whole lot more to add, but here are just a few thoughts:
* Jeanine! Girl! Where have you been all season?? In the past two weeks she moved on my list from, oh, she's pretty good, to my #1 Girl. I am just loving her these days.
* I was surprised to find that I really, really enjoyed Brandon tonight. Maybe it was because he was paired with Jeanine? I don't know, but tonight, he was my #1 guy.
* I still don't really care for Jeanette.
* That contemporary by Ade & Melissa - that is one that will stay with me for a long time. Only a few dances have moved me to tears. This was one of them. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
* I felt the need to vote for 4 tonight and so I voted for: Girls - Jeanine & Melissa; Guys - Brandon & Ade
* My mom's declared her favorite as Brandon
* When asked his favorite Collin says he doesn't give a crap
Can't wait to hear your thoughts!