Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weekend Visitor

This past weekend was a pretty lazy one for us. Collin hadn't been feeling good last week and finally went to the doctor on Thursday to find out he had pneumonia; so we spent the weekend lazing around, and watching Marley & Me and then lazing some more. I fell asleep on the couch with Keaton at 5 pm on Saturday. We both woke up at 10 pm, had a little snack, and then went back to bed. It was good to catch up on some sleep.

We did have a little visitor this weekend and I'm pretty sure there is a certain someone out there that might want to see a picture of him.

This is Prince, Collin's sister, CaSondra's, dog. He is living up here right now with Papa & Busha (Ma & Pa Kono) and I know CaS is probably missing him terribly. He is such an awesome dog. He has this bedtime routine that involves dancing for a treat and it cracks me up. I loved hearing his little paws pitter patter across the floor. Prince is absolutely the perfect name for him because he walks with such poise that you kinda forget he is a dog; he looks like royalty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes--- You know me sooo well! I check your Blog everyday for more updates on you and how your workouts are going ( btw- I'm so proud of you) and looking for Keaton pictures and than this came up today- so happy to hear you got to enjoy him! Love you guys! CaS

Rachel said...

Is that an American Eskimo? I'm pretty happy to see this picture too. I hope the vacuum is at the ready...

Kate said...

Yup, Prince is an American Eskimo. I have to say, I'm not normally a small dog person, but this is the one breed I'd consider. It's hard NOT to love them!

As for the vacuum, Maia sheds so much that I haven't even noticed any white hair. If I'm lucky, his white hair will camouflage her black hair and in which case...yay! No need to vacuum!