Thursday, February 5, 2009

Normal

I was talking to Jenny, Collin's cousin, last weekend and she reminded me that I never told you guys that we finally got the results back to Keaton's repeat newborn screening. Normal!!! I am so happy and so relieved. The morning I got the call it was like a huge weight was lifted.

And speaking of test results, I might have told a few of you that while I was pregnant my doctor referred me to a dermatologist to have a couple of moles looked at. It was something I'd been meaning to do but it just never made it up to the top of my to-do list. Well yesterday I had my appointment and I'll be honest, I was a little nervous. As most of you know I love having a tan and the only thing that makes up for the humid Midwest weather is the heat of the sun while sitting on the dock. I've never been good about putting on sunscreen. Thankfully, after closely examining each one the doctor declared they all looked normal!! Yay for more normalness :) I like normal.

**********************************
Last weekend was a busy one for us with lots of visitors. I've been meaning to write a post and get some visitor pictures up here but I feel like I'm still getting myself collected from it - and it is already Thursday. Thankfully this weekend should be quiet. I'm looking forward to it. In the meantime I've been slowly uploading some "visitor" pictures from the last month to flickr (on the sidebar).

4 comments:

Em said...

Well, congrats on all your normalness over there! :) I'm happy to hear the good news for Keaton and Mama. Hope you have a restful weekend.

amanda said...

You'd better rest up this in the next two weekends, because I'll be up shortly after that!!!! I can't wait! And I'm bringing lots of stuff with me! Be ready!

Aubrey said...

Oh I'm so glad you didn't have to get moles removed. It's the worst. I have 2 or 3 more I need checked out and I'm dragging my feet. I'm so jealous of all your visitors. Maybe my March will be more relaxed and I can consider it. I miss you all and hope like the other girls said, you can have a restful weekend with your little bundle.

Kristin C. said...

So glad to hear the good newa about Keaton and your moles!! It's so hard to not want a tan in the summer!!