Our Thanksgiving was great. For the third year now we celebrated with Collin's, Kira's and my family. The food was delicious and the company was even better. Getting ready for the guests wore me out but as I sat down to dinner I realized it was all worth it. Here are just a few of the little things I am so very thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend:
- Family who helped us get the house cleaned and remodeled (we have a new guest room! Yay!)
- All of the help with the side dishes for the meal and the dish washing after the meal
- Justin's "Turkey Trivia" which made us all laugh over dinner (seriously, the boy knows entirely way too much about turkeys!)
- A safe hunting season for the boys
- A fun shopping trip with my Mom on Friday
I hope you also had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.