Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Four by Four

A few days ago Kristin sent me an email with the following questions. I thought about responding by email, but since I'm in desperate need for some blog material and I'm not quite ready to announce our May Fitness Challenge winner yet, I thought I'd answer these here instead.

A) Four places that I go to over and over: The Bank, Target, Petco, Starbucks

B) Four people who e-mail me(regularly): This one is hard because I've been so bad about emailing lately that the reason I haven't been receiving alot of emails is because I owe all of you replies!! But most recently my emails have been coming from Ember, Aubrey, Michele, and CaSondra

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Sky Club, Christian's Bistro, Toyoko Steakhouse, and Club Forest - these are all local joints that I love!

D) Four places that I'd rather be now? Sitting on the porch of a beach bungalow in Bora Bora, camping in the U.P., relaxing at our cabin in Rhinelander, visiting a new city - maybe Seattle.

E) Four people I think will respond: Since I'm not actually emailing this, I don't know who will respond. But, I'd love to read your answers if you want to post them or send them to me!

F) Four TV shows I watch all the time: This one is also really hard because following the writers strike I pretty much stopped watching tv and I can't say I watch anything all the time. I'm currently kind of liking The Bachelorette and So you Think you can Dance. Prior to the writers strike I used to religiously watch Grey's, Brothers and Sisters, and Desperate Housewives. Earlier this year I was also enjoying Dirty Sexy Money and Cashmere Mafia. What happened to those? Oh, and I also like all those CSI and related shows. Okay, so maybe I watch more tv than I thought :)

1 comment:

Kristin C. said...

I'm glad the email helped you get back into the swing of things here @ your blog! I thought this was a good one b/c it's short and sweet.