Friday, June 6, 2008

Fitness Challenge Bonus Points

I meant to tell you this in my last Fitness Challenge post and I was reminded of it again today. A month or so ago Aubrey gave me a great idea....award bonus points for participating in any sort of charity run/walk/bike, etc. These points won't go towards your monthly total, but they will go towards your overall points and will be useful at the end of the year.

So, for any event you participate in let me know and I'll give you 25 bonus points. And of course the actual run/walk/biking points WILL go towards your monthly workout points.

I was reminded of this today after my brother participated in the Torch Run for Special Olympics yesterday. You can read an article about it (which mentions Justin!) here. Good job bro and congratulations on your 25 bonus points!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

What fun to see Justin's name in the paper. You guys have always done amazing things exercising. I wish I had a friend like that locally. We've just been busy swimming.

I wish I had a charity run/walk anything to do. In a few years, we'll be swamped with them though once the kids get active in school.

Way to go Justin!!!