Monday, April 14, 2008

No time to write....too busy shaking my fist at April 15th

I know I told you on Saturday that when we got home last night I'd write to tell you all about my doctor's appointment. Unfortunately, last night I had another minor tax crisis to deal with. This one was actually a little more warranted than the first one and it has ended with me needing to file an amended state return for my parents. It's my own fault, I got trigger happy and filed without having all the details. But still, right now I'd like to give April 15th a big 'ol middle finger. I'm hoping tomorrow night I'll have some time to write. So, until then....

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Kate, I'm so sorry to hear about the extras work. Blech! I was thinking about you a few weeks ago when I had a wine I actually liked. I was Mid-West Wineries Blackberry Wine. So tasty! Maybe you should see about getting a bottle to enjoy tonight. Can you send Collin on a run?