Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Heading to the City

I have so many comments to respond to and emails to return and some news to share, but I'm taking off tomorrow morning to spend the next two days eating paki, meeting girlfriends for dinner at Olive Garden, attending baby showers, getting fitted for a bridesmaid dress, and.....ummmm...oh yeah, working in Milwaukee. Which means I'm going to be away from the computer for awhile *tear* I'll be back soon and then I'm going to tackle that inbox. Seriously. Stop laughing.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Ooh, I'm so jealous of your girly weekend. Sounds jam packed with fun. The work I'm sure you could do without, but sometimes a change of pace is nice.

Kristin C. said...

Have fun in the city with the girls and yummy food! I look forward to your news!

Em said...

I hope you enjoyed your couple of days in the city!