Thursday, January 3, 2008

Product Pimpin': Method Daily Shower Spray

One of the things I like about reading other people’s blogs is learning about the products they are currently using. I especially like reading about fashion, make-up and hair products since I feel so out of the loop living up here with limited access to quality shopping. But I also like reading about every day products, because, well, I’m cheap and therefore I don’t buy things unless I know I’m going to get my money’s worth.


I went out on a limb when I bought this Method Daily Shower Spray; Target has a way of doing that to me, making me buy things even when I might not need them. But, I was in the market for something to help me with the process of cleaning Collin’s shower. I don’t know about you, but cleaning showers is my least favorite job. For me, it is even worse than cleaning toilets; and because Collin often comes home covered in dirt, grime, cement, you name it, his shower is the worst. After I bought this I put it in his shower and told him to just spray the walls, floor, etc. after he is done. Simple as that, he didn’t even have to rinse it. He admitted that he has only used it about ½ the time, but when I pulled back the shower curtain last weekend and the legendary pink soap scum line surrounding the drain was nonexistent, I knew my life had just changed. This stuff made my job so much easier; I no longer have to bust into a sweat while scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing, to get the scum off the walls.

Now, if I could only find a spray that puts the socks into the hamper at the end of the day.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Not to say you don't deserve a much needed break from cleaning, but couldn't you consider that some cardio and probably some sort of toning exercise? I'm sure if you checked on-line, cleaning a tub or shower is definitely worth a few calories. The laundry I do almost everyday burns 350 calories. I figure now that any amount of housework is probably good for me.

But Lord, I understand about hating to scrub scum. I should get some for our tub here. Our water pressure got fixed again and now our tub doesn't drain fast enough. So when Darrell gets out, he leaves a nice ring of scum from not waiting to rinse out the tub once the water is drained. UGH!