Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pictures: Part 1

Last weekend we finally took a trip to Best Buy to get a card reader and, while we were at it, an external hard drive to store all of our pictures. Because after having the new camera for only 1 week, I had already taken over 500 pictures. Yeah, at New Years I was dubbed "The Paparazzi" - I think you can see why.

My plan was to give you a sampling of the pictures I've taken since Christmas, but this computer is being ridiculously slow tonight, so we're going to have to do this in installments.

The first pictures I took after getting the camera all set up on Christmas morning were of Maia. I wish I had some more time to crop these and make the last two larger for you to see, but it is time for me to go to bed, so hopefully these will be okay.






More to come!!




5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Kate, such fun pictures. I really think she is just beautiful. She still looks young and almost little since there is nothing around her to judge her size. How did you get all those pictures on like that? Very cool.

Em said...

I love these pics of Maia, Kate. Looks like you're already getting the hang of your camera; you're a natural! :)

Kate said...

Aubrey - you're so right, she still looks and acts so much like a puppy that we forget how big she is. It's not until we get her around our friends "big" dogs that we realize, holy shit, she is the same size as them!

As for the pictures, I used the no format and small pictures and just moved them to where I wanted them.

Aubrey said...

Never thought about the no format letting you put multiple pictures on. So cool.

I hate to say it, but I've almost been itching for a dog again lately. I guess with the kids at school, I think I've got time for it. But I think it's about the same wanting that I had for a baby the last 2 yrs. I'm hoping it will pass. We'll see. I wish you and Em lived closer so we could play with your dogs!

Michele said...

Kate -
Maia is so darn cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten! These are great pictures. Can't wait to see more of them!